ripple-dev mailing list archives

From "Ross Gardler (MS OPEN TECH)" <Ross.Gard...@microsoft.com>
Subject RE: [Vote] Ripple release 0.9.28 (Attempt 2)
Date Fri, 17 Apr 2015 17:30:48 GMT
Changing my vote to -1:

I found a reference to an LGPL dependency incorrectly marked as Apache licensed (xmlhttprequest).
Upon examining the code itself it looks like the LGPL code has already been replaced and is
not actually a dependency. However, this incorrect reference in the LICENSE file must be removed
(I've done that). Furthermore, since someone played loose with the file in the past it needs
another thorough review.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ross Gardler (MS OPEN TECH) [mailto:Ross.Gardler@microsoft.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 16, 2015 11:50 PM
To: dev@ripple.incubator.apache.org
Subject: RE: [Vote] Ripple release 0.9.28 (Attempt 2)

+1

-----Original Message-----
From: Tim Barham [mailto:Tim.Barham@microsoft.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 16, 2015 4:04 PM
To: dev@ripple.incubator.apache.org

Thanks Tim - I noticed the PR, and will take a look later. While those doc fixes are important,
I'd prefer not to hold up this release for that (it has already been a long drawn out process).
Once we get this first official release out, it will be a lot easier to do subsequent releases,
so we can pick up the doc fixes then.

Regarding the Chrome store - no, I don't believe that will get updated. As far as I understand
things, Ripple is no longer a Chrome extension, just a command line tool, installable from
npm ('npm install -g ripple-emulator').

Thanks,

Tim