ripple-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Grobmeier ...@grobmeier.de>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Ripple release 0.9.28 RE: [VOTE] Ripple release 0.9.28
Date Tue, 21 Apr 2015 09:20:46 GMT
Hi Tim,

you might want to see how Commons is doing it:
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/commons/README.txt?view=markup

It's also interesting how it is documented:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/commons/KEYS

Apache Logging is doing it similar:
http://logging.apache.org/log4j/2.x/download.html

I suggest we would do it similar: