From David S Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>
Subject Re: Building on Apache Jenkins
Date Tue, 30 Dec 2014 03:33:44 GMT
Got bridges-commons to build by adding the below repository to its pom.xml. I think that should
be configured in the settings.xml on the build machine…no?

<repositories>
    <repository>
      <id>asf</id>
      <name>ASF Repo</name>
      <url>http://repository.apache.org/content/groups/snapshots/</url>
    </repository>
</repositories>

> On Dec 29, 2014, at 3:58 PM, David S Taylor <david@bluesunrise.com> wrote:
>
> Im trying to kick off Jenkins builds of Bridges and APA, but its failing and Im not sure
why
> I got as far as building portals-bridges-pom, and then tried to build portals-bridges-common
and failed as seen here:

> https://builds.apache.org/job/portals-bridges-common-trunk/7/console <https://builds.apache.org/job/portals-bridges-common-trunk/7/console>
>
> Seems that its still failing to find the portals-bridges-pom snapshot dependency in nexus
(but its there):

> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/apache/portals/bridges-pom/1.1-SNAPSHOT/
<https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/apache/portals/bridges-pom/1.1-SNAPSHOT/>

> or maybe its building an older version of bridges-commons, as it fails on the relative
parent, which I removed and checking the trunk in subversion it looks correct

> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/portals/bridges/bridges-common/trunk/pom.xml <http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/portals/bridges/bridges-common/trunk/pom.xml>
>
> Also, Im wondering if Jenkins is configured to look in Apache’s snapshot repository
but I don’t see anyway to configure that ...