From David S Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>
Subject Building on Apache Jenkins
Date Mon, 29 Dec 2014 23:58:16 GMT
Im trying to kick off Jenkins builds of Bridges and APA, but its failing and Im not sure why
I got as far as building portals-bridges-pom, and then tried to build portals-bridges-common
and failed as seen here:

https://builds.apache.org/job/portals-bridges-common-trunk/7/console <https://builds.apache.org/job/portals-bridges-common-trunk/7/console>

Seems that its still failing to find the portals-bridges-pom snapshot dependency in nexus
(but its there):

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/apache/portals/bridges-pom/1.1-SNAPSHOT/
<https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/apache/portals/bridges-pom/1.1-SNAPSHOT/>

or maybe its building an older version of bridges-commons, as it fails on the relative parent,
which I removed and checking the trunk in subversion it looks correct

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/portals/bridges/bridges-common/trunk/pom.xml <http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/portals/bridges/bridges-common/trunk/pom.xml>

Also, Im wondering if Jenkins is configured to look in Apache’s snapshot repository but
I don’t see anyway to configure that ...

I’d like to get all the new snapshot dependencies for Jetspeed trunk into nexus snapshot
repository

Any help appreciated