From Vivek Kumar <fireveloc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Creating Spring Authorities from LDAP
Date Tue, 21 Dec 2010 17:44:15 GMT
Jetspeed put user roles in httpRequest subject, while user
get authenticated from database or ldap.  This is should work

I think you can check jetspeed database to verify that, if your roles and
their mapping have been synced to database.

Here are tables "SECURITY_PRINCIPAL" and "SECURITY_PRINCIPAL_ASSOC"

Vivek