From Woonsan Ko <woon_...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: RESTful portlet URLs
Date Mon, 20 Dec 2010 21:40:19 GMT
Hi Patrick,

I don't think there's any built-in support for that.
However, I'd like to mention that there are much of API and custom assembly supports anyway
with JS-2.2.1.
For example, you can add your custom JAX-RS service component (See jetspeed-restful-services.xml).
You can retrieve current request portal path with additional information. (See PageLayoutService.java)
Also, you can invoke a specific portlet to render or to serve resource request. (See ResourceValveImpl).
Also, refer to the portlet pipeline with PortletAggregatorImpl.java as an example if you want
to have another pipeline instead of adding a custom JAX-RS service bean.

Regards,

Woonsan