From David Sean Taylor <d.tay...@onehippo.com>
Subject Re: Jetspeed Theme
Date Tue, 04 May 2010 06:27:20 GMT
On Mon, May 3, 2010 at 10:50 PM, Murali.M <murali.m@excelacom.in> wrote:

> Hi, is there a way to change the theme of the whole portal (Application). I
> tried using the Jetspeed's Administrative portlet but I'm able to change the
> theme of only one psml file. Can someone through light on how to achieve
> this please....

You can set the theme for the entire portal by changing it on the root
/ folder level, it will inherit downward.  However, any folder or page
can override that setting. The Site Manager allows you to make this
change to the root folder, or if you are using Jetspeed 2.2.1 (UI),
you can set the theme on the Public Space