From Gonzalo Aguilar Delgado <gagui...@aguilardelgado.com>
Subject Re: Insufficient Rights
Date Wed, 12 May 2010 09:15:47 GMT
Curious thing about this is that Toolbox portlet shows the "Add" button
on portlets because the user has rights but when you add a new portlet
to the page the message is:

12-may-2010 11:13:24
org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.impl.WebApplicationExceptionMapper toResponse
ADVERTENCIA: WebApplicationException has been caught : Insufficient
access to view page

I can say that rights are there right...

  Gonzalo Aguilar Delgado
  Consultor CRM - Ingeniero en
Informática
        M. +34 607814276