From Gonzalo Aguilar Delgado <gagui...@aguilardelgado.com>
Subject Insufficient Rights
Date Wed, 12 May 2010 09:08:16 GMT
Hi all,

After working for a while with jetspeed I started to receive following
logs...

12-may-2010 10:51:36
org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.impl.WebApplicationExceptionMapper toResponse
ADVERTENCIA: WebApplicationException has been caught : Insufficient
access to view page
12-may-2010 10:51:49
org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.impl.WebApplicationExceptionMapper toResponse
ADVERTENCIA: WebApplicationException has been caught : Insufficient
access to view page
12-may-2010 10:51:54
org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.impl.WebApplicationExceptionMapper toResponse
ADVERTENCIA: WebApplicationException has been caught : Insufficient
access to view page
12-may-2010 10:52:11
org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.impl.WebApplicationExceptionMapper toResponse
ADVERTENCIA: WebApplicationException has been caught : Insufficient
access to view page

This causes user to lose permissions. And I don't find a reason why.
Logs only shows that.

Now I'm deleting old logs and rebooting tomcat to see if I can have a
clearer cause.

Sometimes it starts to work normally without human intervention.

Does anyone suffer of the same problem?

  Gonzalo Aguilar Delgado
  Consultor CRM - Ingeniero en
Informática