From "Vivek Kumar" <fireveloc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hello JetSpeed users
Date Mon, 30 Jun 2008 09:52:32 GMT
Hi

Jetspeed 2 currently provides lots of rich and useful features, which can
easily full-fill requirements for an big web-site or larger intranet. I have
personally implemented jetspeed2 for the larger intranet. I didn't any major
challenges, as lot of thing are built in jetspeed2.

I think you can have look at jetspeed2 features list this will help in
understanding of jetspeed2

http://portals.apache.org/jetspeed-2/features.html

--
Regards & thanks