From "Oliver Billing" <olive...@gmail.com>
Subject Hello JetSpeed users
Date Fri, 27 Jun 2008 19:33:42 GMT
Hello

We are a larger site considering shifting to a portal technology.

Currently we are using Tomcat, mysql and applets and lots of servlets. Our
new design requires a more dynamic content. We have created everything
ourselves from user management to all of our applications. How do we plug
these things into a portal like Jetspeed?

Oliver

--
You smell that? Do you smell that? ...Napalm, son. Nothing else in the world
smells like that. I love the smell of napalm in the morning. The smell, you