From Beema <bons...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Migration from Jetspeed2.0-M3 to Jetspeed 2.1.3
Date Thu, 26 Jun 2008 08:49:09 GMT

Hi,
I'm still having security problem during login. What I got is this:

HTTP Status 403 - Access to the requested resource has been denied

type Status report
message Access to the requested resource has been denied
description Access to the specified resource (Access to the requested
resource has been denied) has been forbidden.

Apache Tomcat/5.5.12

I dont know which resource it is about.
Where should I look?

Beema