From karotos <akaro...@gmail.com>
Subject Unable start the demo intsaller
Date Wed, 25 Jun 2008 03:11:08 GMT

I have download the demo intaller(jetspeed-2.1.3-demo-installer.jar) from
website.
Follow all the steps for jetspeed demo installer I setup the jetspeed to
with oracle database(9i).
All the scripts run prefectly.

When I start the Tomcat, there is the error occured:

ERROR: Failed to register portlet application, demo
org.springframework.dao.DataIntegrityViolationException: OJB operation; SQL
[];
ORA-01400: cannot insert NULL into
("JETSPEED"."PARAMETER"."PARAMETER_VALUE")
; nested exception is java.sql.SQLException: ORA-01400: cannot insert NULL