From Beema <bons...@yahoo.com>
Subject Migration from Jetspeed2.0-M3 to Jetspeed 2.1.3
Date Mon, 23 Jun 2008 12:43:13 GMT

I'm trying to migrate an existing portal into Jetspeed-2.1.3. The portal was
built in Jetspeed2.0-M3
I have successfully built jetspeed-2.1.3, also able to built the existing
portal and deployed it in tomcat5.5. But when I start tomcat and run the
portal I get a blank page. I get no error at all. All the logs indicate that
the 'portal-apps' is deployed and started.

What am I doing wrong? I have no exprience in Jetspeed. Could somebody there
help me?

This is what I got:
http://www.nabble.com/file/p18067091/portal_page.jpg