From "Tim Garrett" <tgarr...@saepio.com>
Subject Re: Release schedule
Date Tue, 27 May 2008 17:25:22 GMT
I was looking through the developer mailing list archives, and I have
been very excited to hear about the new developments in Jetspeed 2.2,
specifically in the area of restartability.  I also noticed a message
from early February in which David Sean Taylor referenced an anticipated
release of 2.2 in late March.  Do you have any updated projections on
that release date?  I certainly understand the inherent flexibility in
software delivery dates, and I am only looking for a ballpark as it may
affect some of the design decisions I take in building my custom portal.

I have enjoyed working with Jetspeed, and I certainly appreciate your
time.  Thanks for the great software.

Thanks,
Tim

P.S. As an aside, my company is just starting to work with Jetspeed, and
I hope I will be able to become more involved as a contributing part of
the community in the future.

Tim Garrett
Software Engineer
Saepio Technologies