From "Eric Cambray (BlueXML)" ...@bluexml.com>
Subject Predefined configurations files for JetSpeed 2
Date Wed, 26 Mar 2008 15:39:30 GMT
Hello everybody.

I'm working on a generator for portlet container like Jetspeed. I'm
aiming at defining a portal preconfigured with pages and portlets...
generated from a model. I'm currently listing the main portals focusing
on their easy configurability.
I looked at Jetspeed and saw that there are XML files to predefine a lot
of things (portlets conforming to the JSR-168 standard, layout with PSML
files (bit hard to understand it but it seem to be the goal)). But I
didn't find any file to predefine users and groups (even if it possible
to have security constraints). Is it possible with Jetspeed or do I have
to do it in Java?

Thanks for your help.
--
*Eric Cambray*