From "Brad Gardner" <bgardne...@gmail.com>
Subject Velocity Portlet Question
Date Sat, 29 Mar 2008 14:54:18 GMT
I'm not too familiar with velocity, but have a portlet I am trying to
understand.  I have all of the related files to the portlet, but there is no
.vm template to display the edit page of the portlet.  It looks like all of
the information for the edit page is configured in the portlet entry in the
.xreg file.  Am I correct to assume that the portlet does not need a
template for an edit page and builds the page based on this definition by
default?

If thats correct, I'd assume there is a way to use a custom template for the
edit page if you want?

--
Brad Gardner