From David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>
Subject Re: Creating a Jetspeed plugin for Geronimo
Date Sun, 04 Nov 2007 02:48:35 GMT

On Nov 2, 2007, at 2:45 PM, Prasad Kashyap wrote:

> Questions:
> ----------------
> 1. Am I on the right track in getting this portal running on G ?

We would prefer that you work off the 2.1.3-dev branch since that is
where the new release will be cut from
I can help getting you all the required jars...

> 2. The DEFAULT_AGENT is Mozilla/4.0. Why is it not recognizing my
> userAgent Mozilla/5.0 ?

That shouldn't matter, we have an agent record for Mozilla/5.0
  I think its something else, probably the db connection isn't coming up

> 3. How do I build jetspeed.war from trunk (using maven2) ?

There are instructions here:

http://wiki.apache.org/portals/Jetspeed2/Maven2BuildSupport