From Ate Douma <...@douma.nu>
Subject Re: JetspeedEngine bound to threadlocal?
Date Fri, 23 Nov 2007 11:08:10 GMT
Joachim Müller wrote:
> Hi all.
>
> While profiling 2.1.2 I see in the profiler that JetspeedEngine is bound
> to a ThreadLocal variable. I tried to find the code where this happens
> but failed. Can someone point me to the right direction?
Interesting, I can't find it either.
AFAIK the JetspeedEngine isn't stored in a ThreadLocal anywhere in the current codebase so
I'd also like to know where and why this seems to happen for you.

FYI: The JetspeedEngine is actually stored as a *static* instance field of the Jetspeed class.

Regards, Ate