From yangwawa <waway...@sjtu.edu.cn>
Subject how to relate user in jetspeed with user in customer system
Date Thu, 22 Nov 2007 11:44:32 GMT

hi,all
i have a indepedent system which have its own user information, now i want
to integerate this system into jetspeed,as we know jetspeed has its own user
information storage, so how can i relate the two together and make it
possible that after user login once through the login portlet provided by
jetspeed then he can get other service from our other system without
explicitly login again.i figureed out maybe the way for solve my problem is
create my own portlet which create new user in jetspeed system as the
registertion portlet haven done while in the same time create new user in my
own system, the link for the two is the unique username.Am I right? Is there
any decent way to sovle this problem. thank u very much.