From "Lucio Savino" <luciosav...@libero.it>
Subject Fwd:
Date Fri, 14 Sep 2007 12:28:22 GMT
Hi all,
I tried to add jetspeed schema to the Apache DS server following this guide:
http://portals.apache.org/jetspeed-2/multiproject/jetspeed-security/ldap.html
I modified the server.xml file as described in the guide and then I added the jar file, downloaded
from http://people.apache.org/~taylor/LDAP/jetspeed-security-schema-2.1.3-dev.jar, in the
Apache DS lib directory.
I use Apache DS 1.0.2.
At the start up of Apache DS, the class that I specified in server.xml for the jetspeed bean
(org.apache.jetspeed.security.ldap.JetspeedSchema) searches the AbstractBootstrapSchema class
in org/apache/ldap/server/schema/bootstrap/. This class was in this position in the previous
version of Apache DS (I think 0.93), but in the 1.0.2 version it is in org/apache/directory/server/core/schema/bootstrap,
and so I have a ClassNotFoundException.

Can Anybody help my?

Thanks.

Leggi GRATIS le tue mail con il telefonino i-mode™ di Wind
http://i-mode.wind.it/