From "Lucio Savino" <luciosav...@libero.it>
Subject Config Mode and read-only preferences
Date Tue, 03 Jul 2007 14:16:28 GMT
Hi all,
this is my problem:
I'd like to use portlets preferences to customize more istances of the same portlet, but I
would like to use the same preferences for all user. This is possible using read-only portlets
preferences that can managed by the administrator through the config mode.
I know that jetspeed doesn't support this mode.
Can anybody suggest me how to use read-only preferences, or however how to customize the different
instances of the same portlet?

Thanks

Lucio