From "Edgar Poce" <edgarp...@gmail.com>
Subject wysiwyg editor for layout decorator
Date Thu, 12 Jul 2007 21:00:05 GMT
Hi,

  I'd like to have a portlet that allows the user to customize the
layout with a wysiwyg user interface. AFAIK j2 doesn't have this
functionality, in case I'm right I'd like to try to implement it,
could anyone comment some tips about how it should be implemented? I'd
like to ask a more specific question but it's not clear to me how the
layout rendering works. The documentation I found in the site is
oriented to designers[1] and doesn't provide information about how the
decoration can be extended.

thanks in advance,
edgar

[1] http://portals.apache.org/jetspeed-2/guides/guide-decorators.html