From "sumit.tripathi" <sumit.tripa...@e-zest.net>
Subject Portlet Caching
Date Thu, 05 Jul 2007 13:58:58 GMT

Hello,

Ok here is the scenario. I have a portlet say P1 which has processAction()
and doView() methods. When I call P1 from a remote machine and submit data,
then P1's processAction() gets called followed by the doView(). But then in
future P1's doView() is never called after processAction() gets called when
data submits.Looks like caching occurs and once P1 is cached then doView()
is not being called. But the same scenario never occurs from the local
machine where portal is hosted, but this only occurs from a different
machine where portal is not running.
 I  have  used <expiration-cache>0</expiration-cache> but it does not solve
the problem.I am using Jetspeed 2.0 and this happens on Firefox version
2.0.0.4. On IE it works correctly.

Thanks.