From "Philip Mark Donaghy" <philip.dona...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 2.1 release plan
Date Mon, 04 Sep 2006 15:08:03 GMT
Hi David,

I appologize for not getting back to you on this. I looked at the
issue and actually implemented it. It worked right out of the box
using a request resolver. Bravo! So I implemented a
IPCriterionResolver. I want to write some documentation so it can be
used. I'll get that included by the date indicated below.

80. Profile by IP                 Profiler  10      PMD     Sept 15th  490

I'd like to separate the geographic profiling into a new issue. I'm
going to think about it some more.

Philip

On 8/24/06, David Sean Taylor <david@bluesunrise.com> wrote:
> Philip,
>
> Could you send me your estimate in the form of:
>
> 80. Profile by IP                 Profiler  ??      PMD     ???  490
>
> Where ?? == estimated hours
>        ??? == estimated feature completion date
>
> and I'll add it to the 2.1 todo list
>

> Philip Mark Donaghy wrote:
> > David, I would really like to get a new feature into the 2.1 release.
> > Remember the profiler for places.
> > http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JS2-490
> >
> > I've been working on this for a while and I have a prototype. I'll
> > package up what I have and attach it to the issue.
> >
> > Philip
> >
> > On 8/24/06, David Sean Taylor <david@bluesunrise.com> wrote:
> >
> >> I would like to consider putting out a 2.1 release in the
> >> end of September/early October timeframe
> >>
> >> See docs/release/JETSPEED-2.1-TODO.txt
> >>
> >> Please edit the file and sign up for tasks or add tasks
> >> or if you are not a committer, just respond to this email with a task
> >> you would like to work on

Philip Donaghy
Skype: philipmarkdonaghy
Office: +33 5 56 60 88 02