From "Team Vit" <team....@gmail.com>
Subject The J2 deskop...
Date Mon, 04 Sep 2006 18:55:03 GMT
Hi all,

First of all let me congratulate the developers on the new j2 desktop.
I really like what you guys have achieved by ajaxifiying the current
interface.

Anyway ...i am eager to start experimenting with the new desktop and modify
it for  my projects's requirements. Question is where do i start?. I am
familiar with the Jetspeed pipeline..however i can not figure out how the
alternative pipeline (/desktop/) gets initiated.

i was hoping someone could point me in the right direction.

Team Vit