From Evangelos Vlachogiannis <evl...@aegean.gr>
Subject Re: Portal Accessibility - implementation issues
Date Tue, 26 Sep 2006 15:38:20 GMT
Hi,

Sure, I am very happy to share and discuss both implementation and
ideas. Actually, it would be ideal for that research work (see below) if
it could be evaluated by such a community.

Well, I am working on a "complete approach" by introducing layout and
portlet decorators, so I am willing to share when I have a first version
(hopefully today or following days).

regards,
Vangelis