From "Michael Boss" <baron.muenhau...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: AW: Jetspeed Jars are failing to Download
Date Sat, 26 Aug 2006 20:19:59 GMT
I have installed the maven-plugin and built a portal. I has started
tomcat, the portal works. But after next reload of tomcat, the portal
any more did not work.

In the log of tomkat there are no errors whatever shown, and in the
browser it writes the error:

VelocityViewServlet : Error processing the template
Unable to find resource 'no_such_resource.vm'

org.apache.velocity.exception.ResourceNotFoundException: Unable to
find resource 'no_such_resource.vm'
	at org.apache.velocity.runtime.resource.ResourceManagerImpl.loadResource(ResourceManagerImpl.java:458)
	at org.apache.velocity.runtime.resource.ResourceManagerImpl.getResource(ResourceManagerImpl.java:341)
	at org.apache.velocity.runtime.RuntimeInstance.getTemplate(RuntimeInstance.java:831)
	at org.apache.velocity.runtime.directive.Parse.render(Parse.java:141)

What it is necessary to make, in order to the portal has worked?
Are there updat for Jetspeed2?

Many thanks :)