From "Sie, Yang" <yang....@fmr.com>
Subject RE: JavaScript in JSP page portlet
Date Tue, 15 Aug 2006 12:30:32 GMT
Are you referring the jetspeed_macros.vm file? Given the customization
that we are doing, I have been using that file to hold all my
javascripts under
#macro (includeJavaScriptForHead) and that serves the purpose. How do
you use decorators-top.vm file? Where do you create this file? Thank
you.

---Yang