From "Mark McCullough" <bustedmag...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JavaScript in JSP page portlet
Date Tue, 15 Aug 2006 13:00:37 GMT
I just looked at the macros file and yes, it looks like that works too, but
the decorator-top.vm file is basically the top of the entire portal page and
contains the <head> tag that will be used for the entire aggregation of
portlets for that page, so you can include style and javascript in there
that can be used by any portlet that uses that decorator. Just two ways of
accomplishing the same thing.
-mark-