From "Mark McCullough" <bustedmag...@gmail.com>
Subject DB intesive portlets
Date Mon, 14 Aug 2006 23:30:12 GMT
Hello, I"m using Jetspeed 2.0M3 and I have a tab that contains a lot of
database intensive queries, and thus takes a long time to load. Sometimes
the load time reaches over a minute. Anyways,  I want to implement a "Please
Wait" page or portlet. I've been playing around with making a static portlet
contained in a <div> that hides after the portlet is ready to display, but
the problem is that Jetspeed preprocesses everything which renders the Wait
Message useless. Any ideas on how I can accomplish this?