From "Scott T Weaver" <scotts-jetspeed-l...@binary-designs.net>
Subject RE: 2.1 release plan
Date Thu, 24 Aug 2006 14:02:47 GMT
Yeah, I think I may have something for you to take a look at if you have
time, David.  I re-implemented the decoration/layout system (like I had
talked about before).  Layouts are no longer portlets and all markup is held
in each individual theme's directory (no more speration between layout
templates and decoration templates).  It is loosely based of the Drupal
phpTemplate engine (very loosely).

-scott