From "Philip Mark Donaghy" <philip.dona...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Run Jetspeed 2.0 on Geronimo V1.0
Date Wed, 05 Apr 2006 18:45:40 GMT
You can debug anything running Java from eclipse. You need two things.
1. Access to the command line executing the java program in your case
if it is WTP that is starting geronimo you need to add the Java
directives to the startup command. Here is an example.

-Xdebug -Xrunjdwp:transport=%JPDA_TRANSPORT%,address=%JPDA_ADDRESS%,server=y,suspend=n

2. The source code.

Then create a new Remote Java Application from the Run > Debug menu.

I also tried Jetspeed on Geronimo it works fine but you have to apply
a few patches.

--
Philip Donaghy
Skype: philipmarkdonaghy