From Shinsuke SUGAYA <shins...@yahoo.co.jp>
Subject Re: Proposal to extend the Portlet API to include doHeader()
Date Tue, 07 Mar 2006 22:46:04 GMT
Hi Randy,

I think it's interesting solution. I hope that JSR 286 has it or the
like.

My question is, if user deploy JetspeedGenericPortlet to other portal,
does it work? On Portal other than J2, I expect that JetspeedGenericPortlet
can work though doHeader() do nothing.

Since this change affects my portlets, it would be great if you can
provide me the interface info for doHeader() you are thinking.

Thanks,
  shinsuke