From Randy Watler <wat...@wispertel.net>
Subject Re: Extented Permission Manager, how?
Date Mon, 06 Mar 2006 19:54:34 GMT
Gennady,

I think there are two points of confusion here... the PSML based
security constraints are implemented within the PageManager. One can use
the PermissionManager, but one has to enable it in the PageManager
Spring configuration. The PermissionManager is by default RDBMS based.
See the J2 populate*.sql files for examples.

The PageManger will not by default check for other permissions: it uses
'edit' and 'view'. I am assuming that you wish to invoke the standard
AccessController.checkAccess() methods with your custom permission
checks, but I am not sure where from. I would need to hear more about it
to advise further.

HTH,

Randy