From Gennady <genn...@jproof.nsys.by>
Subject Extented Permission Manager, how?
Date Mon, 06 Mar 2006 18:30:50 GMT
Hi developers

I want to extends jetspeed permissions to my own permissions set.
Examlple:
    <security-constraints>
        <security-constraint>
            <roles>boss</roles>
            <permissions>viewChart</permissions>
        </security-constraint>
    </security-constraints>

My own permissions i want store in properties file.

I tested next way:
 - created ExtendedPermissionManager extends
org.apache.jetspeed.security.impl.PermissionManagerImpl
 - rewrited method checkPermission(Subject subject, final Permission
permission)
 - in security-managers.xml changed
class="org.apache.jetspeed.security.impl.PermissionManagerImpl"
to      class="com.mycompany.security.ExtendedPermissionManager"

After some tests i not get any results, the method "checkPermission" is
not called.

As i see, all permissions checks by java.security.AccessController and
all permissions exends from PortalResourcePermission ?   its right ?

How i can create exdended jetspeed permission manager without modify
PortalResourcePermission ?

Thanks,
Gennady