From "Sathish Kannan" <sathi...@virtusa.com>
Subject RE: Concurrent user problem
Date Mon, 01 Aug 2005 18:38:45 GMT

Hi
I do have the same problem. Could any one please help on this

Thanks in advance
Sathish

-----Original Message-----
From: Balaji Chandrasekaran [mailto:cbalaji@virtusa.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 02, 2005 12:06 AM
To: Jetspeed Users List; Jetspeed Developers List
Subject: Concurrent user problem

Hi all,

I have an application containing 5 portlets. I have personalized these
portlets to different users. For example if user1 logs in he will be
having different content in the portlets. If user2 logs in he will see
different content in these portlets. The problem I have is with
concurrent users accessing the application. If both user1, user2 access
the application at the same time, I am getting some unusual behavior in
the way the portlet is rendered. For instance if the user1 changes the
portlet content it is also reflecting for user2.

If the user decides to go to another portlet before the first portlet
gets a change to render itself, the second page does render but the
first portlet gets rendered below the second portlet as well. This is
also a problem when there are multiple users.

Hope I conveyed my problem. For better understanding please look at the
link below and that was my exact problem.

http://www.gridlab.org/pipermail/gridsphere-dev/2005-February/002578.htm

Please reply as soon as possible. It is very urgent.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Balaji Chandrasekaran

This message, including any attachments, contains confidential
intended for the addressee only. Any unauthorized disclosure, use,
dissemination, copying, or distribution of this message or any of its
attachments or the information contained in this e-mail, or the taking
of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited. If you are not the
intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return
e-mail and delete this message.

specific individual and purpose, and is intended for the addressee only. Any unauthorized