From Santiago Gala <sg...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [J2] Regenerating J2's Web Site
Date Mon, 01 Aug 2005 14:28:52 GMT
El mar, 12-07-2005 a las 19:40 -0700, David Le Strat escribió:
> All,
>
> Does anyone know how to update Jetspeed 2's web site?
> I also noticed that Infrastructure has changed the
> authentication mechanism for cvs.apache.org and
> people.apache.org and that it requires an RSA key.  Is
> anyone aware of how this works or where to find info
> on this?

After the update of minotaur to BSD 5, it requires SSH protocol version
2, IIRC. You can change your settings locally so that you try/use SSH
v2. Not sure of where can you find more detailed info on this.

Somewhere like your home/.ssh there should be a bunch of configurations
files and other files from ssh.

Regards
Santiago