From Ate Douma <...@douma.nu>
Subject Re: M3 branch synchronisation ?
Date Tue, 31 May 2005 12:18:39 GMT
Santiago Gala wrote:
> El mar, 31-05-2005 a las 02:20 -0600, Randy Watler escribiĆ³:
>
>>Raphael,
>>
>>I am almost certain that the branch has been abandoned and the M3
>>release was done against HEAD.
>>
>>Randy
>>
>>Raphaƫl Luta wrote:
>>

>>>Can anyone tell me if the M3 branch has been merged back to the
>>>HEAD repository ?
>>>
>>>I have some commits to make but would not want to make merging more
>>>complicated so I'll hold off until merging is done.
>

> If you send a Heads UP after the merge, we can proceed with the
> migration to subversion.
>
> Unless the state of the repository is unstable, I'd like to migrate
> everything ASAP.
Well, Heads UP from me, although Raphael might want to commit his changes first
before the migration.
I myself am planning to commit some changes too but that can wait to after the migration.
And then some classloader patches have come in (JS2-274) which we might want to commit
soon (although I haven't reviewed them yet).

So, I say: let us migrate at the earliest moment from now.

Regards, Ate