From Ate Douma <...@douma.nu>
Subject Announcement: Jetspeed-2 M3_preparation branch created / M3 release planned next weekend
Date Sun, 15 May 2005 23:09:27 GMT
Team,

I've created a new J2 branch "M3_preparation" (with version M3_preparation_20050516) in
preparation of the M3 release I'm planning to roll next weekend.

So, be aware that any (solid or low impact) changed to CVS HEAD which you do want to be
part of the M3 release should also be committed/merged to this M3_preparation branch.

If you really don't have time to do the merge yourself but really want it included in M3
please contact me and specify which changes it concerns and maybe I'll can handle the
merge then for you (no promises though as my time is limited too and getting M3 out is
my first priority this week).

Note: I'm planning to provide a few small enhancements to this branch myself too (mostly
Struts Bridge and Security Administration Portlets).

Any help with this (more testing and especially with the release during the weekend) will
be
much appreciated.

Furthermore, we could try to do the Jetspeed-1 1.6 (Fusion) release at the same time
as discussed before.
Any ideas and/or support for this too?

Regards, Ate