From Ate Douma <...@douma.nu>
Subject Re: [VOTE] JS2-69 - Portal Navigations Component Design
Date Sat, 14 May 2005 19:51:40 GMT
Hi Randy,

I think its a fine design.
As I told you already informally, you have my support on this one, so +1.
As far as I can see, you cover all or most of our earlier discussions and attempts
to come to a generalized and still flexible navigation solution.

So, go ahead and code away...

But, I would like an option to review and test the result before you commit some or
all of it.
As you know, I'd like to do an M3 release very soon (planned next weekend), so please
keep me informed about your progress.

Regards, Ate