From David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>
Subject Re: J2 Portal Navigations
Date Thu, 12 May 2005 15:47:00 GMT
Santiago Urrizola wrote:
> Hi all, i read the great docuemento of the J2 Portal Navigation Components.
> I read in a fragment of this document this "Document Set PSML support is to
> be removed as part of the Portal Navigations component implementation", i
> think thas its grate, the new model seams greats.
> I have a few questions,
>
> *This is alrready available ??

No, it was a proposal.

  because i define a menu in some
> folder.metadata, but it didn't paint. I want to define all the menus in the
> new way (with the menu tags i think in the folder.metada file)
>
> *In my portal and organization all the users uses the same profiling rule,
> its possible to make this rule as default ?? so the your dosnt hace to
> assosiate this rules, all use the same ??

the default rule is configured in the spring configuration as the second
constructor parameter. We default to a rule called 'j1':

   <bean id="profilerImpl"
class="org.apache.jetspeed.profiler.impl.JetspeedProfilerImpl"
init-method="init">
        <constructor-arg
index="0"><value>META-INF/profiler-ojb.xml</value></constructor-arg>
        <constructor-arg index="1"><value>j1</value></constructor-arg>
     </bean>

--
David Sean Taylor
Bluesunrise Software