From "David Pankros" <dpank...@miragy.com>
Subject RE: What changed in pluto-1.0.1-rc2-PATCHED.jar
Date Tue, 10 May 2005 22:40:45 GMT
Well, it seems that if I build from the head revision in subversion it has
the missing class and hopefully any other changes. I was under the (possibly
false) impression that the patch was a JS2 specific workaround, but maybe I
was wrong.

If you are aware of any other changes that were put in specifically for
Jetspeed and are NOT in subversion, please let me know.  Thanks.

Dave