From Santiago Gala <santiago.g...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: M3 branch synchronisation ?
Date Tue, 31 May 2005 11:54:08 GMT
El mar, 31-05-2005 a las 02:20 -0600, Randy Watler escribiĆ³:
> Raphael,
>
> I am almost certain that the branch has been abandoned and the M3
> release was done against HEAD.
>
> Randy
>
> Raphaƫl Luta wrote:
>
> > Can anyone tell me if the M3 branch has been merged back to the
> > HEAD repository ?
> >
> > I have some commits to make but would not want to make merging more
> > complicated so I'll hold off until merging is done.

If you send a Heads UP after the merge, we can proceed with the
migration to subversion.

Unless the state of the repository is unstable, I'd like to migrate
everything ASAP.

Regards
Santiago. still waiting for Telefonica to install ADSL after 3 weeks,