From "Santiago Urrizola" <chily_lis...@yahoo.com.ar>
Subject J2 Portal Navigations
Date Thu, 12 May 2005 13:52:35 GMT
Hi all, i read the great docuemento of the J2 Portal Navigation Components.
I read in a fragment of this document this "Document Set PSML support is to
be removed as part of the Portal Navigations component implementation", i
think thas its grate, the new model seams greats.
I have a few questions,

*This is alrready available ?? because i define a menu in some
folder.metadata, but it didn't paint. I want to define all the menus in the
new way (with the menu tags i think in the folder.metada file)

*In my portal and organization all the users uses the same profiling rule,
its possible to make this rule as default ?? so the your dosnt hace to
assosiate this rules, all use the same ??
Thanks all
Santiago