From "Prem Anand, Arulraj \(Contract\)" <Arulraj.PremAn...@cognizant.com>
Subject Customizing Websphere Portal 5 Login/Logout screen....Help needed
Date Mon, 11 Apr 2005 11:12:00 GMT

Hi,
     I need to customize my login & logout page in Websphere Portal
Server 5.0. I need the procedure to accomplish that. If someone can help
me out by giving some code on this, I would be very much happy. I want
the implementation part with steps. If someone knows, please do help me.
Awfully waiting for the reply with solved solution from someone.

Thanks and regards,
Prem.

all copies of the original message.
prohibited and may be unlawful.