From Raphaël Luta <raph...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Jetspeed 1.6
Date Thu, 28 Apr 2005 02:20:53 GMT
David Sean Taylor wrote:
> Regarding the 1.6 release in general, Im proposing that it wait for the
> 2.0 M3 release. Although I spent over 5 hours today, testing and
> documenting Fusion, I believe we should co-release 1.6 + 2.0-M3 at the
> same time.  Then we will have a stable release of 2.0 (M3) to base 1.6 on.
>
> I still need to figure out whats broken with the navigational state, so
> the release must wait for that fix anyway.
>
> What do you think?

If we have a showstopper for Jetspeed 1.6 that will require a fix in
Jetspeed 2, then I'm definitely +1.

Btw, can you describe more precisely what you mean by "broken
navigational state" ? I just want to make sure it's not related to the
fix I submitted to prevent the conflict between J2 navigation state and
Turbine URL parsing.

--
Raphaël Luta - raphael@apache.org
http://portals.apache.org/