From Raphaël Luta <raph...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Jetspeed 1.6
Date Tue, 26 Apr 2005 19:00:02 GMT
David Sean Taylor wrote:
> jonathan.hawkins@hawkinsweb.co.uk wrote:
>
>> Tried running maven db.fusion.create and got this
>>
>> C:\eclipse3.0.1\workspace\jakarta-jetspeed\fusion>maven db.fusion.create
>>  __  __
>

> Sorry about that -- I checked in a fix. cvs update and try again...

FYI, I've tried to compile Jetspeed 1.6 with jdk 1.5 source type 1.5 and
encountered many errors.
I've fixed most of the trivial ones (like enum, etc...) but it seems
there's an API change in java.lang.Thread that impacts jetspeed
RunnableThread implementation.

I'm trying to fix this issue asap and if it works correctly without
breaking 1.4 support I'll commit the fixes before wrapping Jetspeed 1.6
so that it can be compiled with jdk1.5

--
Raphaël Luta - raphael@apache.org
http://portals.apache.org/