From Raphaël Luta <raph...@apache.org>
Subject Re: found fusion/pluto interaction bug
Date Tue, 12 Apr 2005 22:25:55 GMT
Ate Douma wrote:
> Raphaël Luta said:

>>>Great!
>>>

>>I've committed the patch in Jetspeed 2 but Fusion is built against
>>J2-M2... either we have to upgrade the the dependency to J2-HEAD
>>or generate a new J2-M3 artefact to build a proper dependency or
>>add a new dependency on a "patch" artefact that only contains the
>>FusionPathEncodingPortalURL class...
>>
>>I can't say I'm thrilled with any of these options :(
>
> Wouldn't it be easier to include the FusionPathEncodingPortalURL in J1
> under the Fusion subproject instead of adding it to J2?
> I'm not sure who would ever need a Turbine compatible solution when not
> using Fusion.

Probably a more sensible option, I just took the lazy way out and did
not change the package
I will create a org.apache.jetspeed.fusion.container.url.impl package
directly in fusion source and move out of J2 the code.

It's definitely cleaner this way.

--
Raphaël Luta - raphael@apache.org
http://portals.apache.org/