From Marcel Dullaart <marcel.dulla...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Which classloader to use?
Date Wed, 09 Mar 2005 19:52:19 GMT
Hi,

I ran into the same problem, same setup, JBoss 4.0.1 either with or
without sp1, both show the same error as you experienced. To work
around it for the time being, you can disable the call to
$jetspeed.getTitle($myPE, $myF) in
jetspeed/WEB-ING/decorations/portlet/html/tigris/decorator.vm

This prevents a title being displayed though.

Marcel